Chaotic Battle 2 Chaotic Battle 2

I usually avoid sprite animation battles like the plague, but this was very entertaining, great work

NightmareCinemas responds:

wow cool thanks Scotty

Savlonic : Wandering Eye Savlonic : Wandering Eye

Truly Amazing!

I love the style of the animation, it reminds me of the Gorillaz music videos which is fantastically awsometastic

FtM: It's All Relative FtM: It's All Relative

Please make more! I would watch full series of this!

Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

This is so true!!

I was recently at my friends and they had sailor moon playing so I watched a few episdoes, bringing back all the memories of when I watched sailor moon all the time as a kid, and this animation is almost exactly what 75% of each episode is! Awesome work

Two Rookie Clocks Two Rookie Clocks

I dont get it

The animation is good, or drawing I guess but besides that I do not get what is so funny about this stupid clock things using speech software from like 10 years ago doing basically nothing.

CornDogClock responds:

I don't like you.

Andy Transformers 2 Andy Transformers 2

This deserves better than just a 4/5

Everything about this made me laugh my ass off. I remember my toys, I don't think they ever were played with transformed properlu :S

BAF: Bricks Are Finale BAF: Bricks Are Finale

i dont get it

I dunno bout the joke behind this but the drawing is amazing

Gerkinman responds:

There is no joke, its just a bunch of bad ideas.

Chung Blast Energy Drink Chung Blast Energy Drink

pretty funny

Not at all what I expected, couldn't stop laughing when buddy turned into new buddy

Rhythm of Love Rhythm of Love

not bad at all

My only suggestions would be to take advantage of shape and motion tweens in flash, other than that, not bad at all

World of pokecraft World of pokecraft

This is the best thing i've ever seen!

I am sooooo happy to see a parody about the new wow xpac, and done so well too. My two favorite things, pokemon, and wow mixed together to make me laugh my ass off.

Rafiles responds: